No one will ever know. So, today's post is about two things. I was raised in a fairly conservative family. Air Force Dad, working Mom. I got my ears pierced when I was about 8 years old. I begged to get them pierces for what, at the time, seemed like an eternity. My Mom finally relented. It wasn't until I was 17 that I got a second piercing in my ear lobe. In collage, I added a third piercing to one ear. In the words of Bob Dylan "The times, they are a changing." Nowadays, people pierce everything I've had my eyebrow, nose, tongue, lower lip and ears pierced. The remaining piercings besides my ears are a tiny stud in my nose and under my lower lip. Ive had them pierced for so long, I don't even think about them anymore Long story short, I bought some piercing needles and jewelry. I had hemostats from Nursing School. I sterilized the hemostats and jewelry. My daughter was home so we pierced my ear. I decided to pierce my septum. No big thing. With t...
Comments
Post a Comment