Skip to main content

Another sunny Saunday

And hotter then Hell.

When it's already 75 degrees at 7:30 in the morning, you know it's going to be hot. Too freaking hot.

So, I'm nice and cool indoors, doing my nails...and fighting off a migraine.

I saw today's idea on Pinterest. Here's the link. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/394979829801950580/

If and when I have the time, my next polish change will be this :) #Nails #Art #Design #Polish #Manicure:

These are so pretty. It looks like the white is 3-D but I didn't have supplies to do that.  So, per usual, I improvised.


 Here we go...

Base coat as always. I used French manicure guides to mark where I wanted the polish to end.  Wait for it....Yep, you are so right,! Amazon.

I used Essie Loot the Booty for the blue. This polish has just a hit of super fine shimmer in it. For the white, I used Mundo de Unas nail stamping polish. You should find it here. http://www.mundodeunas.com/

For the teeny dots, I used a dotting (Amazon) and L.A. Girl Color Pop White On. I bought mine at Rite-Aid but my store doesn't have it any longer.

Top coat - Sally Hansen Insta-Dri.  (WalMart)\

The rhinestone also came from Amazon.

And, we are done. Pretty simple. I'm going to find out what she used to make the whit. If I find it, I'll do a post on it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Lee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur.......

Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr purr. If you watch the Big Bang Theory, you know where this comes from. I don't. But my daughter does. When I saw this polish on the Super Nails Etsy site, I had to get it for her. Me, being a cat lover, I had to get one for myself as well. Here is the link. https://www.etsy.com/shop/supernails This is a polish that has a sheer pink base. It is full of pink, grey and white tiny spots. It's not glitter, because it doesn't sparkle. The think that made me want to buy it is that it has white, pink and grey......kitty heads in it. I thought it was really cute. Let it begin: Base coat...check. Pro-Fx nail Concealer in Light/Medium. I don't know if I mentioned it but it come is Medium/Dark as well. One coat of this. Polish...check. If you aren't familiar with glitter type polish, it's applied differently than regular polish. For  me, the first coat is the base coat for the color. each following coat that I put on, I am pl

Happy Mother's Day.

Greetings:  I hope all of the Mother's have a blessed day. Children are amazing. I have seven of my own and many of my children's friends that I claim as my own. I bought some new polish on Thursday. I bought a dark pink, a nice blue, a sand color and a sparkly fairy dust color. The blue reminded me of my Mom's blue eyes.  I lost her in 2003. It doesn't get any easier. It's just life. I miss her terribly. She was very special. Let's get the show on the road. First, a base coat. Your choice. I used the Pro-Fx Nail Concealer in Light Medium. I used one coat to create a smooth surface. I chose Pure Ice Shine Rain & Shine. Thins is a nice cornflower blue. Two coats.  For the glitter I used Glitter Lambs Million Dollar Gradient. I love this color. It's gold, gold and more gold. It's  a "bam"in your face gold. With glitter polish, the first Coat you need to "place" more then "paint" it on. Th